Who we are
Our website address is: https://learnfintechs.com.
At any time, we have the right to change this policy. If we do, you will be promptly notified. If you want to make sure you are informed of the most recent modifications, we strongly advise you to frequently review this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
(a) Your IP address.
(b) Your contact information and email address.
(c) Other information such as interests and preferences.
(d) Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
(a) To better understand your needs.
(b) To improve our services and products.
(c) To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
(d) To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
(e) To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Learnfintechs.com is dedicated to protecting the privacy and security of your data. By utilising the most recent technology and software, [name] has done everything in its power to prevent data theft, illegal access, and disclosure. This helps us protect all the information we gather online.
Our website can be customized to better suit your preferences using the information we gather by using cookies. The data is entirely deleted from our systems after it has been used for statistical analysis.
Please be aware that cookies in no way give us access to your computer. They are just employed to track which pages you find beneficial and which ones you do not, allowing us to improve your experience.
You can remove cookies from your computer by going to the settings of your web browser. You can get detailed instructions on how to do this on a range of browsers and devices at www.internetcookies.com.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
If you don’t want to share your personally identifiable information, make sure to check if there is a box that you can leave unchecked when filling out the forms on the website.
Please feel free to email us if you have previously given us permission to share your information, and we will be pleased to make the necessary changes. Without your consent, Learnfintechs.com will not rent, sell, or otherwise make your personal information available to any third parties. If the law requires it, we might comply. If you accept this privacy statement, your personal information will be used when we need to send you promotional materials.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org